Resident Meal Plans
All participants must have their Niagara University Campus ID card to access their meal plan. Meal plans are exclusively allowed for the participant. However, Gold, Silver, and Bronze Plans come with guest passes; these passes can be used for any guest or for yourself. Guest passes do carry over from Fall to Spring semester, and are on your Niagara University Campus ID card.
All incoming students required to maintain a meal plan will be automatically defaulted to the Bronze Plan. In addition, returning students required to be on a meal plan will be defaulted to the Bronze Plan. There are many options available, please see the information below for different meal plan options and how to change your meal plan.
Important Meal Plan Information
- Clet Dining Hall offers continuous dining
- Meal Plans are based on a seven day week. The week starts on Friday and ends on Thursday. Please note that unused meals do not carry forward.
- All on campus residents are required by Niagara University to have a meal plan. On campus apartment residents, and off-campus residents can sign up for a voluntary meal plan. To sign up for a voluntary plan, please visit www.niagara.edu/it/oco.htm, have your ID number available. Questions? Please call 716.286.8300.
- All meal plans are accompanied by Gallagher Gold. Gallagher Gold are is food purchases only and can be used at any Dining Services location on campus.
How to Add or Change a Meal Plan
- Deadline for student meal plan changes: Two weeks after the start of classes.
- Fall semester meal plans will automatically carry over into Spring the spring unless changes are submitted.
- How to add/change your meal plan - please visit www.niagara.edu/it/oco.htm, have your ID number available. Questions? Please call 716.286.8300.
Meal Plan Options
- Carte Blanche Plan
Unlimited meals per week at Clet Dining Hall and $100 in Gallagher Gold. Also
includes 8 guest passes
- Silver Plan
12 meals per week at Clet Dining Hall, 6 guest meal passes per semester, and $175 in Gallagher Gold.
- Bronze Plan
10 meals per week at Clet Dining Hall, 4 guest meal passes per semester, and $225 in Gallagher Gold.
All students required to maintain a meal plan will
be automatically defaulted
to the Bronze Plan.
Commuter Block Plans may be purchased at the Student Account Office, located in the lower level Gallagher Center. The following block plans are available each semester:
» 30 meals at Clet Dining Hall and $200 Gallagher Gold
» 60 meals at Clet Dining Hall and $200 Gallagher Gold
» 60 meals at Clet Dining Hall and $400 Gallagher Gold
» 100 meals at Clet Dining Hall and $250 Gallagher Gold
To sign up for a voluntary plan, please visit the Student Accounts Online Card Office Commuter Meal Plan Page, have your ID number available. Questions? Please call 716.286.8300.
- Gallagher Gold Declining Balance Account
Gallagher Gold is another feature adding flexibility to your dining options and is yours to spend like cash at all Dining Services locations. As an additional value, Gallagher Gold is tax exempt. Gallagher Gold carries over from fall to spring, but end on the last day of the academic calendar and are there after forfeited.
» Additional funds may be added at the Student Accounts Office, or the Student Accounts Online Card Office.
FOOD TO FIT
Having trouble selecting a meal plan?
Try considering your daily routine… Do you eat three meals a day? Will your class schedule, studying, extracurricular activities and social events interfere with dining? Will you miss dinner due to employment or evening classes? Anticipating the answers to these and similar questions will help you to select a meal plan that best fits your lifestyle.
Should you need further information or assistance in selecting a plan, please feel free to contact us at 716.286.8394.